Our 3lt tin canister is boxed 4 cans/carton, 40 cartons/europalete.
Minimum order is 10 cartons
Extra virgin olive oil is one of the very few (if not the only one) HEALTHY fats. Everyone agrees on this. Τhe world famous MEDITERRENEAN DIET, listed on UNESCO's
Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity list, has extra virgin olive
oil as an integral ingredient. It promotes healthy living and has been
proven to protect our body against many diseases. Here are only a few,
of many, quick facts:
- Daily consumption can help to reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering the levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Oleocanthal and oleacein, natural chemicals of a good extra virgin olive oil, present anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties helping to reduce the risk of various forms of cancer.
- Studies have indicated that regular consumption of olive oil can also help to decrease both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- It has been demonstrated that a diet rich in extra virgin olive oil, low in saturated fats, rich in carbohydrates and soluble fiber from fruit, vegetables, pulses and grains is the most effective approach for diabetics.
- Extra virgin olive oil also works wonders for babies. It is easy to digest and helps gastric function, preventing the phenomenon of constipation and colic. It helps in the absorption of vitamin D, very important for babies and growing children. And more …
And last but not least, don’t forget that extra virgin olive oil has been used for centuries in ancient Greece for cosmetic purposes.
From face exfoliate, make up remover to hair shining & strengthening ... the list is long! No wonder why so many modern-day beauty products have extra virgin olive oil as their main ingredient.